For support in stressful situations
Features & Advantages
- For use before a tournament or during transport
- Highly concentrated
Indication: To treat nervousness and tense muscles, Has a calming effect with our affecting the performance and alertness. Specially useful in situations of stress such as racing, tournament, transport, vet visit etc.
Composition: Brewer’s yeast, Magnesium oxide, L-Tryptophan, 5-HTP, Dextrose as carrier
- Crude protein: 22.0%
- Crude fat: 1.5%
- Crude fiber: 0.5%
- Crude ash: 12.0%
- Magnesium: 5.0%
According to the FEI, SANO CALM by SanoVet is free of doping agents. It can be used to calm your horse before or during stressful situations such as moving, transporting or tournaments.
Special feature: The highly concentrated SANO CALM does not restrict the performance of a horse or their willingness to perform. Nervous and tense horses cannot perform at a 100%. Customers who bought this product confirm that this product has the quality and effect that it claims to provide.
Feeding recommendation :
- For a horse with a bodyweight of 500 kg once a day, or if necessary, 25 g per animal per day together with concentrated feed.
- For the best effect, start feeding at least 10 days before tournaments, races, transport etc.
- On the day of the tournament, feeding before the start may boost the effect.
- In Germany, according to the FN (the German Equestrian Federation), stop feeding 48 hours before a competition.
- Approx. 25 g = 1 heaped tablespoon.
Quantity: 1 kg can is sufficient for approx. 40 days.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Riders & horses
EQUESTRIAN POLO offers an extensive selection of horse riding gear, riders' equipment and accessories. From saddle pads to dressage boots, from blankets to headcollars, from full riding equipment to streatwear. A fantastic range of products that bring out the best in horse and rider.